Gripper - Anti-slider
Skeki carries many types of grippers
BalancePlus, Goldline, Olson, Asham - the big Canadian labels all have different types of grippers. Goldline currently even has two: standard width and wide.
The antisliders of the individual manufacturers differ in shape, color, elasticity and of course the dimensions.
In principle, we recommend sticking with the gripper of the respective shoe manufacturer. But of course you can also combine another gripper.
At Skeki you can get antisliders from all the major Canadian labels.
Are grippers included with the shoe?
Normally there is no antislider with the curling shoe.
We know some retailers ship shoes with "free" grippers.
Only: unfortunately the gripper is not free, because:
Everyone knows that the gripper then has to be factored into the price of the shoes.
This means you are forced to buy a gripper, even if you don't actually need an antislider at the moment. For example, because the "old" does it for a long time. A supplied gripper also means that it is not you, but the retailer who determines WHICH gripper to buy.
Not with Skeki, with us the customer is king.
That's why you decide at Skeki yourself
- WHETHER you buy a gripper or not.
- If so, then at Skeki you have a free choice of anti-sliders from all major Canadian labels.
This is also what we mean by customer-oriented service.
There are exceptions to this. For example with some Asham models. The gripper is already included there ex works and our purchase price includes the shoe as well as the gripper, as well as the Sliderpods from Asham. So we would have to artificially separate the gripper from the shoe and deduct it arithmetically in order to be able to offer the shoe without a gripper. We don't want that either, we follow the product range policy of the manufacturer.
Our grippers 1x1
- the outer dimensions of shoes are not always the same, even with the same shoe size and the same brand
- On the product pages you will find the gripper size charts, if available. These are manufacturer specifications that we pass on 1:1
- Goldline G50 and Quantum are perfectly wide with the Goldline Gripper
- This gripper also goes well with shoes with Asham Rotator soles
- Asham Rotator is too wide for most other gripper systems
- Olson Hexa Grippers are available in many colors, the gripper is very strong and has relatively high sidewalls
- BalancePlus is currently the only manufacturer that produces grippers specifically for the left and right. Exception XXL is uni.
- with almost every gripper we offer a variant "matching the shoe". If you don't know which sizes go together, then choose this variant. If you're pairing shoes and grippers from the same brand, sizing charts are readily available almost everywhere
Anti-Sliding Soles - just pull over your shoes
BP Anti-Slider: rugged, robust and made especially for one side
also in pink: rugged, robust and made especially for one side
BP Anti-Slider: rugged, robust - for Lefties
Originally for the Quantum series, now the wide variant: flexible, light and suitable for both sides
Gripper Pod System for Goldline Momentum Rush curling shoes
- Gripper pods that are easy to change with Velcro
- Therefore suitable for right-handers and left-handers
- Sets of 2 pieces - ball of foot and heel