Lightweight,breathable curling shoe with a sporty design and a splitted sole
- toe coating is included
- sole is light and flexibel
- breathable upper
- two sets of removable insoles for more fitting options
- two sets of shoelaces
The slider is on the left side.
BalancePlus 704 pictures
- grey and red model in comparison
- the sole: split slide left shoe,split gripper right shoe
- content of delivery
- standard with the BP 704: the hinged slider
- BP 704 grey - side view
- BP 704 grey - detailed view: the side
- BP 704 grey - detailed view: toe
- BP 704 red - side view
- BP 704 red - detailed view: the side
- BP 704 red - detailed view: toe
The 700 Series combines speed with a modern, sporty design.
Find similar items
Klick on the red button and you will receive a list of articles that fit in.
|Curlingshoe - Anti-Slider side:
36,5 (US M: 5 - W: 6)
37 (US M: 5,5 - W: 6,5)
37,5 (US M: 6 - US W: 7)
38 (US M: 6,5 - W: 7,5)
39 (US M: 7 - W: 8)
40 (US M: 7,5 - W:8,5)
40,5 (US W: 9 - US M: 8)
41,5 (US M: 8,5 - W: 9,5)
42 (US M: 9 - W: 10)
43 (US M: 9,5 - W: 10,5)
43,5 (US M: 10; W11)
44 (US M: 10,5 - W: 11,5)
45 (US M: 11)
45,5 (US M: 11,5)
46 (US M: 12)
47 (US M: 13)
|New for Season:
Which gripper size for my shoe size?
We offer many different grippers in many different sizes.
Together with our huge range of curling shoes, this gives an enormous amount of possible combinations.
Skeki fits your gripper.
If we see in an order, that a gripper is for a certain shoe, we will match the size automatically. That is our service.
Most grippers have a variant "fit to shoe" - choose this variant and we will fit the gripper to the shoe.
Which gripper type should I choose?
Some dealers offer shoes including a gripper forcing you to buy and pay for a gripper, even if you don't need one. Bundling a shoe with a gripper makes you always pay for the gripper, even if it is "included" in the price.
At Skeki, we never force you to order a gripper. An exception is made only if the label, like Asham in some shoe models, puts the gripper already with the shoe during production and our buying price already includes the gripper.
With the Skeki system you not only save money, but you have the advantage, to be free to choose which type of gripper you like.
Usually most grippers fit to all shoes.
There are a few recommendations concerning exceptions:
- Asham Rotator prefers Asham grippers, other grippers are often not wide enough to cover the round slider. One exception: Goldline Quantum gripper fits as well.
- Goldline Quantum has it's own gripper for optimum fit, but works well with other grippers.
Gripper - Anti-Slider
Every producer of grippers has his own way - therefor Skeki offers a wide range for your choice.
The standard anti-slider. A bit softer than BP grippers.
Very robust and strong
BalancePlus Gripper Lefty
BP has a special gripper for lefthanders
Olson Hexa Gripper
Hexa grippers from Olson are very robust and available in many colours. Fits both shoes.
Goldline Quantum Gripper
Goldline's Quantum gripper are a bit wider at the front. They also fit prefectly to Asham's Rotator.
BalancePlus Gripper Pink
Not always black?
Asham Rotator Gripper
Fits perfectly to the Asham shoe.
Skeki Gripper Bundle
2 Grippers (left&right) at a special price
How to find my shoe size
There a many systems to measure shoe sizes and that makes it irritating.
These points help in understanding how they work
- shoe sizes are not exact lenghts but rather segments between 1 and 2 cms depending on the system
- for curling shoes look for US M (Athl.) and US W (Athl.)
In our shoe size table its the lines with the blue border
- if a curling shoe has inlays, it is more flexible in terms of fitting
- if in doubt always go for the larger size
- shoe shops offer different inlay sole which help you fit
- winter socks need room too
- if a shoe model is reported by our customers a too big or too small, you will find that in the text of the shoe.
The same goes the other way round: if you dont find a remark in the product text, we havent heard anything about misfits.
Here comes a small graphics from Claus Färber, which helps to translate the various systems.
Reviews in the current language: