Here comes the free choice for your personal mini golf equipment - choose and save
You can assemble your mini golf set from the following components:
- mini golf clubs in four lengths with or without club rubbers
- various mini golf ball sets
- various minigolf accessories like minigolf club bags or the hole simulator
Would you like a little foretaste?
Click on this text for a picture overview of some items that can be selected.
The Centerpiece of the Set:
Minigolf Putter Luzern
With it you score on every mini golf course:
The Berofit Luzern is an extra-light mini golf putter that focuses on the essentials.
It has a high-quality handle, which has already proven itself in the "big" golf. The handle is ergonomic and has good grip.
Functional head and additional equipment putter rubbers.
The head features a curved hitting surface with no frills. This can be equipped with optionally available rubber pads.
The putter rubbers are available separately for each side or in a money-saving pack for both sides together.
The putter rubbers were developed in Germany and are also produced in Germany. High quality natural rubber with a hardness of 40 Shore is used.
Also with the thickness of lush 8 millimeters is another sign of prime quality.
The cut is not made by hand with a knife, as is often seen in the market of cheap products, but with state-of-the-art tools and resulting perfect cut edges.
- Weight: approx. 450 g (measured at 93cm)
- Lengths: 75cm, 85cm, 95cm, 105cm
Here's how it works:
The configurator is a breeze to use - if you're one of the rare species of instruction manual readers (like me) - here you go:
- Start at the top right by selecting your desired putter variant.
- Click the "Configure" button
- We've divided the accessories into neat groups - select your accessory in each group.
- The heading tells you whether the selection of an accessory is mandatory.
- If the headline says "Free choice", you can choose one, several, all or no items.
- At the end, your selection is clearly displayed with prices
- With the button "Components" (at the bottom left of the overview page) you can change the individual groups as you like
- The button "Your configuration" shows you the overview page again
Have fun configuring your personal mini golf set and of course saving money!
Find similar items
Klick on the red button and you will receive a list of articles that fit in.
There are no reviews in the current language.